Professor JEAMIEL ABRAHEEM ABDALHUSSN ALHADARRI
Full name: JEAMIEL ABRAHEEM ABDALHUSSEN .
Birth: - 10- 7- 1957.
Marital status: -married - three sons and one daughter.
Scientific degrees: - bachelor in law 1978.
Master in criminal law 1989, college of law.University of Baghdad.
PhD in criminal law 1997, college of law.University of Baghdad.
Occupation: - university professor, college of law Baghdad university.
Date of appointment: - 5-6-1990.
Universityservice: - 21 years.
Service in other state administrations: - 9 years -6 months – 20 days.
Assistantteacher: - 5-6-1990.
Teacher: - 28-10-1996.
Assistantprofessor: - 2-1-2000.
Professor: - 5-2 2005.
Specialization: - criminal law.
Duties and occupations:-
1- Teacher –college of law – BasraUniversity -1990-2000.
2- Head of public law department –college of law –BasraUniversity 1997-2000.
3- Teacher –college of law – Baghdad University 2000 -----.
4- Head of criminal law department – college of law –Baghdad University 2003------.
5- Assistant dean for administrative and financial affairs –college of law –Baghdad university, 21-12005 to 23-4-2006.
6- Dean of college of law –Baghdad University according to the administrative order no-2900 in 5-12-2005.
7- Head of legal studies department –bait alhikma institution, 1-1-2007.
- Criminology and penology.
- Penal law – private and general, since 1990 .
- Economic crimes – seminar –penal law public and private for post graduate studies 2000 ---.
- International criminal law.
- Supervise :-
- Master and PhD students - universities of Baghdad ,mousil .nahrain since 2000
- Master: - 8.
- PhD: -18.
- Discussing theses :-
- Master :- 42
- PhD: -42.
- Researches :- 22 >
- Books: - 9.
- Certifications: - 11.
- Conferences :-
- 39 conferences in Iraqi universities.
- 3 conferences inAlexandria university ,yarmouk university ,jarash university .
- Trainings courses :-
- Teaching methods Basra University.
- Human rights, international institute for human rights -seeracoza –Italy .
- Rule of law and human rights,depol university –Chicago –use .
- Anthropology and ecology – Baghdad.
- Scientific committees :-
- Participating in 47 committee’s _ ministry of higher education –Baghdad University –Basra University.
- Experiences :-
- Evaluating researches and text books 86 .
- Evaluating theses 9.
- Practicing law 11 years.
- International certifications :-
- International diploma in criminal international law – institute of criminal international law institute –Italy.
- International activities :-
- Visiting law colleges of law in Cairo _ Italy _ Chicago.
- Participating in judicial authority independence conference _Istanbul –turkey.
- Participating in the Iraqi federal court and Iraqi legal system conference – held in Lebanon by Arabic center for developing the rule of law and integrity.
- Societies :-
- Member of Iraqi bar society.
- Member of Iraqi legal professions society
- Iraqi maritime society.
- Teacher’s society – risafa branch.
- Political activities: - none.
- Social activities :-
- Participating in civil society activities.
- Lecturer in constitutional and legal subject